Mobile Marketing Statistics
In recent years mobile marketing and mobile advertising have seen a monolithic surge in terms of money changing hands, the mobile marketing statistics for the next 5-10 years is almost frightening.
Mobile Marketing and Mobile Advertising Statistics
- Gartner reports that approximately 96 million local mobile marketing searches performed in 2009 were by people looking for a location based or GEO-Local service. This number of mobile searches is expected to grow to more than 526 million mobile searches by the year 2012.
- It has recently been stated that one-half of all internet searches for local products and local services are performed from cell phones and smart mobile devices.
- 86% of mobile surfing occurs while the users are watching TV. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- According to Nielson, seventy percent of mobile users plan to upgrade to a 4G mobile service within a year so they can have faster internet speed while using their smart mobile-friendly devices.
- Americans today are spending an average of three hours per day on the Internet from their mobile devices.
- Astounding, Most mobile device users keep their cell phones and smart devices within an arm’s reach over 90 percent of hours they are awake.
Mobile Marketing Perks
- Integrating social media platforms into mobile marketing services such as Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube with your mobile website is simple and will help boost your profits even more.
- Mobile-friendly websites receive higher mobile search engine rankings.
- More and more people are using their mobile devices to access the Internet while on the go. In fact, one-third of the world’s population uses their mobile devices to perform Internet searches.
Mobile Marketing and Advertising for Business Owners
- Gives you the advantage over your competitors; most of which are not even leveraging the powerful benefits of mobile marketing.
- Makes it easier for “On the go” visitors to easily find your business and contact you with one-click calling, one-click email, and instant directions. This eliminates the need for your customers to take “extra steps” in order to contact or visit your business.
- Have the advantage of coming up higher in mobile search engines results for local searches performed on mobile devices. This means that when people search for your type of product or service using their mobile device, you can show up higher in the results just because you have a mobile website.
- Helps you attract both “new” and “repeat” customers by giving your business “instant mobile marketability” when your visitors land your clean mobile site with all of the important information clearly and easily accessible.
- When users are successful in finding what they need while visiting a mobile website, they're more likely to come back. When mobile users land on a website that is all distorted, they quickly exit and make a mental note never to return.
Mobile Marketing – Mobile Advertising – Direct Marketing and Advertising – Internet Marketing – Internet Advertising
Based off these mobile marketing and mobile advertising statistics, are you missing out on the evolution of the mobile marketing and mobile advertising trend ?
Mobile marketing and mobile advertising is a world in itself, meaning a separate beast from traditional marketing, advertising, internet marketing and internet advertising mediums and channels. Integration of mobile marketing and mobile advertising into direct marketing and direct advertising, internet marketing, and internet advertising is a surefire method of keeping up with the constant evolution of marketing and advertising .